Friday, August 27, 2010

Hip Hop DX-Drake And Nicki Minaj...Got Married?

Mr. and Mrs. Drake?: Hip Hop DX
(Story reported by Allen Jacobs for Hip Hop DX)

BREAKING: This evening Young Money's two biggest stars tied the knot, as Drake says he's "never scared," after allegedly wifing a Barbie.

On Thank Me Later's "Miss Me," Drake professed his love to Young Money label-mate Nicki Minaj. "I love Nicki Minaj, I told her I’d admit it / I hope one day we get married just to say we fuckin' did it / And girl I’m fucking serious I’m with it if you with it / 'Cause your verses turn me on and your pants are mighty fitted," rapped the Toronto sensation, expected to reach platinum this week.

Well, according to Twitter, that verse was prophecy.

(Click here to read the full story on the Hip Hop DX website.)

No comments: