Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Harpers Bazaar-Jennifer Aniston Channels Streisand (zzzzzzz)

photo of Jennifer Aniston by Mark Seliger
(Story reported by Laura Brown)

Jennifer Aniston is sitting at home in Los Angeles, musing about singing Barbra Streisand songs in the shower. "Someone said to me, 'If I had Barbra's voice for just one day,' and I said, 'Nah, I don't want to be greedy. If I had her voice for just one shower -- just a shower's worth -- I would be happy.'" If so, perhaps it's worth forgetting modesty and selling tickets. "Hmm, no," she laughs. "Well, actually, if it was her voice ..." 

Jennifer has long idolized Streisand, patron saint of stage and screen (two Academy Awards, eight Grammys) and the exemplar of times-they-are-a-changing feminism, who is, of course, more than a muse. She's an icon.

(click here to read the full story on the Harpers Bazaar website)

No comments: